This morning, I sat at my computer with my mother and sister over my shoulder forcing me to complete a bet that I lost.
A few days ago, I had this conversation with my mom:
"Well, are you going to hangout with him?"
"No way. What if we end up liking each other? I cannot handle that."
I don't want a relationship. I don't want marriage. And I am not a fan of dating.
But my older sister thought it would be a good idea to make a bet with me where, if I lost, I would have to sign up on an online dating site and take it seriously for a month.
I lost. But really... Who makes people carry out lost bets anymore?
At first, I tried to make it sound like I wanted to try online dating - I hate losing bets. But I do not think I would ever try an online dating site on my own. I guess I am fairly closed minded.
So this morning, I did it. I wrote stupid stuff about myself. Threw on a lame picture. And tried to get out of it by saying it was making me have anxiety issues. No one listened.
The brightside of this? You all can follow along while I write about my journey - let's call it Online Dating Chronicles, shall we?
Until next time, wish me luck... I'll probably need it.
Oh my gosh... Haha I love this.
ReplyDelete