real stories about three girls that find dating too amusing to take seriously

Friday, October 28, 2011

Online Dating Chronicles | Creeped Out

And, to prove you should always be careful when online dating, I give you Exhibit A, Exhibit B, and Exhibit C:

Exhibit A – a message from a 41 year old man from California (19 years my senior = I could be his child.  Yuck.).

Subject: Hi!

How are you doing? This is R in Irvine, CA. Just had to say hello. I know from your profile that you are just having fun with this. That's totally cool. But, I must say that you are cute and I would totally be down for seeing you, casually. I would spoil you rotten! haha.

Message me,
R

I believe he just asked if he could be my sugar daddy.  Again, YUCK!
----------------------------------------------------------
Exhibit B – a message from a 22 year old boy from Utah (I am shallow enough to want to date/marry someone as smart/smarter than myself, is that bad?)

Subject: Haha yer profile is asum!
I'm nor jokeing exicushon whas perfect ! Made me laf so yer probably pretty funny person sm I right ? And I'm a tottel fool for off road racing I hade all sorts of stuff up ther but they for some reason took it down.

Please, if you are going to write me a message, at least use spell check.
-----------------------------------------------------------
And Exhibit C – one of my recent chats with a 30 year old man from Utah.

So are you on here just for a good time or a long-term commitment?

Well, I am not the kind of girl that goes around having flings, but I am not really looking for a major commitment either, so I don’t know where I fall into this scale.  What about you?

Lol I am just looking for a good time.

Typical man answer.  Have you found it?

Lol yes.
So… maybe we should hook up some time.

You know, I am not really a love ‘em and leave ‘em type of girl.  And considering that you have probably kissed a gross amount of girls, I don’t think I am up for it.

Lol I haven’t kissed that many.

How many girls have you kissed?

Girls aren’t just a number to me.
So what do you say?  We could have fun.

I highly doubt it.  I wish you the best, and have a great night.

FYI, if I were to hook up with someone, it wouldn’t be an immature, mediocre-looking, self-centered, 30 year old man named Britt.  Sorry, too harsh?

I know I talk about all the creeps online, but, really, there are some cool guys, I just keep those stories to myself.  Do you want to hear them?

2 comments:

please, enlighten us...