real stories about three girls that find dating too amusing to take seriously

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The New Girl

Well, hello there fellow....daters? bloggers? Um.. strangers?

I'm the new girl here on DTROGMO. 
Hmmm that's not an easy acronym. 

Anyways, I'm going to introduce myself.

I'm kind of a sucker for all things love. Chick flicks, proposals, weddings, cute puppies.... you name it, I love it.

I just love love!

(Skeptics can throw up now.)

( via vine2victory)

My friends have told me I'm a hopeless romantic, which I take as a compliment.
Because what's life without a little romance?

But alas, I have never been close to love I believe.

Why?

Well, I happen to come from a culture with this saying:

"Those lucky in cards, are unlucky in love."

And you know what my friends?

I play a mean Go Fish.


 If only I could just catch me something real.

Despite my actual love experience, I do have some funny/awkward/embarrassing stories.

I look forward to getting to share some of my crazy experiences, but for now, I will just leave you with thus said.

Because I like to think I'm mysterious. :)

-Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, enlighten us...