Would a story help you get over the neglected feeling we have left you with?
Okay, I would be happy to oblige.
Saturday night, I went to this wonderful place called Keys on Main. I would highly recommend it if you find yourself bored on a Saturday night in Salt Lake City. The reason for going to this place, was a bachelorette party. I did not know the girl, but she hugged me anyway.
While enjoying the dueling pianos and the lovely requests from the audience, I noticed everyone in the small joint.
There were a lot of bachelorette parties taking place. A lot of drinking going on. A lot of people acting like fools. And a lot of pictures being taken of their foolish and drunken actions.
How embarrassing, right? Right!
I do not drink. And therefore, my foolish actions do not come from being intoxicated, but rather from the lack of sleep (mostly, anyway). I do stupid stuff when I am tired. I say stupid things. And I come up with stupid ideas.
So, with all this in mind, is it any coincident that all of my first kisses have been in the wee hours of the morning?
I value kisses. I do not think they should be wasted on just anyone.
No, I believe that kisses should be special.
And should be shared between two people that have mutual feelings of affection towards one another.
First Kiss Story 2.1:
I should have known that after watching Mama Mia with me, he would have tried something. I mean, no man in their right mind would sit through that movie unless they had ulterior motives, right?
So, there we stood. In a 2:00 a.m. embrace.
It was cold – a freezing January night, and we were saying our goodbyes.
One thing lead to another, and we shared our first kiss.
Well, more like first lip touch.
It was weird. It was awkward.
Our faces just smashed together. It was not a real kiss.
I had been real kissed before plenty of times, and this was not one of them.
A roommate at the time had a theory that when you kissed someone, it would not feel natural until the third time.
I did not believe it. Until that very moment.
Well, you know, I am still not sure if I believe it.
The morning after this awkward kiss, I could not actually remember if we had kissed or not.
My roommate stumbled out of her room while I was eating some yogurt, and with messy hair, asked me if I had kissed him.
I told her the truth, “I think I did, but I am not totally sure…”
She thought I was an idiot.
This first kiss lead to a weird relationship. An awkward relationship.
A relationship that, while it lasted on and off for quite a while, is such a blur to me now.
Maybe first kisses are indications of the future?
Okay, now it is your turn. I want to hear about your first kiss experiences and what you think about first kisses being indications of the future...
Leave me a comment, gangsters.
Okay, now it is your turn. I want to hear about your first kiss experiences and what you think about first kisses being indications of the future...
Leave me a comment, gangsters.
hahaha i love this
ReplyDeleteThe first time I kissed my girlfriend it felt good but still a little bit like I was kissing my best friend - which she now is! My adorable girlfriend and best friend in life :) So I guess the theory is correct, ha ha! Great post!
ReplyDelete