real stories about three girls that find dating too amusing to take seriously

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

so this is the story all about how

I have a confession to make.

I may or may not be against relationships. I may or may not prefer to spend my Saturday nights throwing glowing golf balls off the side of a mountain rather than going on a date. And I may or may not have turned down every date/hang out invitation I have received in the past month.

So, while you will get romantic, fun, & witty dating/relationship stories from the other two ladies, my posts will be about the awkward adventures I have encountered, and still encounter to this day. Please keep in mind that I adore these awkward situations. I love random people. And if Mr. Collins was a real person, I would hang out with him just so I could laugh at his idiocy. 

I have vowed to be the first married out of the writers of this blog, so wish me luck – I am going to go find a young man to elope to Washington D.C. with. Consider yourself lucky, my awkward stories are about to increase.

Reader, I know you are judging me. Please stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please, enlighten us...